An automated feed of Ghana real estate news published on news portals like MyJoyOnline, GhanaWeb, Citi Business, and blogs like Meqasa and Tonaton as well as other sources via the Google News aggregator.
This page updates daily with the latest news items on real estate in Ghana and beyond.
- Israeli Military Strike Down Building Hosting Media Houses in Gaza Shortly after Warning - YEN.COM.GHon May 16, 2021
Israeli Military Strike Down Building Hosting Media Houses in Gaza Shortly after Warning YEN.COM.GH
- Housing in Ghana: How to add value and earn more from your old property - GhanaWebon May 16, 2021
Housing in Ghana: How to add value and earn more from your old property GhanaWeb
- World's rich and famous converge on France's rosé vineyards in Provence - Modern Ghanaon May 15, 2021
World's rich and famous converge on France's rosé vineyards in Provence Modern Ghana
- ADB denies shifting from core business to real estate - Myjoyonline.comon May 14, 2021
ADB denies shifting from core business to real estate Myjoyonline.com
- Water Polo in Ghana with Coronado's Asante Sefa-Boake (video) - Coronado Times Newspaperon May 14, 2021
Water Polo in Ghana with Coronado's Asante Sefa-Boake (video) Coronado Times Newspaper
- I won't hesitate to sanction any chief engaged in galamsey - Otumfuo - Pulse Ghanaon May 13, 2021
I won't hesitate to sanction any chief engaged in galamsey - Otumfuo Pulse Ghana
- Useful Guide In Purchasing Land/Property In Ghana - Real Estate and Construction - Ghana - Mondaq News Alertson May 11, 2021
Useful Guide In Purchasing Land/Property In Ghana - Real Estate and Construction - Ghana Mondaq News Alerts
- Israeli-Palestinian clashes spiral, international community urges de-escalation - News Ghanaon May 11, 2021
Israeli-Palestinian clashes spiral, international community urges de-escalation News Ghana
- Shelter Afrique signs US$1.5 billion housing deal with South Sudan - News Ghanaon May 11, 2021
Shelter Afrique signs US$1.5 billion housing deal with South Sudan News Ghana
- Stacy Amoateng speaks amid reports that she has been sacked by Dr. Kwaku Oteng - Yen.com.ghon May 11, 2021
Stacy Amoateng speaks amid reports that she has been sacked by Dr. Kwaku Oteng Yen.com.gh
- Feed has no items.
- Creative Patio ideas that will inspire youby Kekeli Buckner on February 24, 2021
We want to start with a definition of a patio before we jump into the numerous patio ideas. A lot of people confuse patios and porches. As similar, as they are, there are differences. A patio can be defined as a paved surface, using natural stone, concrete pavers, or poured concrete as the underfoot surface.
- 6 Simple Ways to Increase the Value of Your Homeby Kekeli Buckner on February 23, 2021
Property valuation can be quite tricky. As much as a large portion of real estate properties tend to appreciate over time, there is also a small percentage which depreciates over time due to certain factors. In this article, we are going to look at some practical ways to increase the value of any property. Since
- Meqasa is Confident of a Boost in the Real Estate Sector, 2021by Annisstar Arning on February 18, 2021
On 14 January, 2021, Kelvin Nyame, Meqasa CEO spoke to Citi Business news about the confidence of stakeholders within the Real Estate industry in Ghana for 2021. The interview, conducted by Michael Ogbodu, revealed how Meqasa is already beginning to see some major signs of improvement even with the repercussions of the pandemic. It
- Top 7 American Food-Serving Restaurants in Accraby Annisstar Arning on February 11, 2021
When exploring great restaurants in Accra, sometimes it’s good to switch up the type of foods we eat. American food tends to be on demand especially on cheat days when we crave a hearty burger, fried chicken or crispy, cheesy, delicious pizza. To satisfy those taste buds, these are the Top 7 American Food- Serving
- Furniture Companies in Ghanaby Kekeli Buckner on February 8, 2021
A house is not a home without furniture, and thanks to all the furniture companies in Ghana, you have access to the best type and style of furniture for your home, office or apartment. Here is a list of some of the best furniture stores in Ghana. There are a number of furniture shops in
- GREDA demands structure to regulate continuity of housing projectsby Ellen Dapaah on April 29, 2021
The Executive Secretary of the Ghana Real Estate Developers Association (GREDA), Samuel Amegayibor, has demanded for a clear structure that deals with continuity of housing projects in the country. Citing the Saglemi housing project as an example, he lamented the various projects that successive governments have failed to complete and left to rot. Mr. Amegayibor
- Building Contractors Association wages war against unregistered foreign contractorsby citibusinessnews on April 21, 2021
The leadership of the building Contractors Association is up in arms against foreign contractors that fail to register with any association in Ghana and blatantly disregard the rules of engagement. According to the leadership, many foreign contractors come into the country and are aided to win contracts without going through the mandatory registration process. Such
- Tackle money laundering in real estate sector – GREDA to governmentby Ellen Dapaah on April 20, 2021
The Executive Secretary of the Ghana Real Estate Developers Association (GREDA) Samuel Amegayibor, has urged the government to adopt new and modern ways of fighting illicit money transfer in the real estate sector. According to him, money laundering, which is gradually creeping into the sector will drive away foreign investments if not checked. In an
- Works and Housing Minister commends First National Bank’s commitment to boost home ownershipby citibusinessnews on April 18, 2021
The Minister for Works and Housing, Francis Asenso-Boakye, has commended First National Bank Ghana for its initiatives to boost home ownership in Ghana. Mr. Asenso-Boakye was speaking at the maiden edition of the Home Ownership Series, an initiative by First National Bank Ghana, in partnership with Glitz Africa Magazine, aimed at promoting a continuing national
- 60% of Ghanaians need government support to own houses – Asenso-Boakyeby Ellen Dapaah on April 16, 2021
The Works and Housing Minister, Francis Asenso-Boakye has decried the country’s perennial housing problem. According to him, over 60 percent of the Ghanaian populace is unable to own their own homes without support from government. Also, 35 percent of the populace sadly will never be able to own their own homes even with the support
- [Guide] Registering Your Land Title in Ghana (7 Steps)by Tonaton.com on April 29, 2021
Registering land is as important if not more than actually buying it. When you pay for the land, you aren’t legally the owner until all the necessary paperwork and legal processes have been duly executed. It may be a daunting task but it must be done to ensure that you do not get into land … The post [Guide] Registering Your Land Title in Ghana (7 Steps) appeared first on Tonaton Blog - Buying and Selling Guide.
- Guide to Renting A Property In Ghanaby Tonaton.com on March 31, 2021
Renting a property in Ghana is one of the things that most urban dwellers might experience once every few years. It may be an office space or commercial property, a single-room apartment, or even a house to rent for your family. If you have rented a room before, you would have noticed the informal nature of it all especially when you are not renting from a registered company or body. This is often the source of the numerous problems when it comes to renting. How much am I supposed to pay an agent? Am I to pay for the duration that the landlord asks for? Where do I even find good properties without having to visit locations? The questions are even more if you are new to renting. The post Guide to Renting A Property In Ghana appeared first on Tonaton Blog - Buying and Selling Guide.
- Find Apartments for Rent in Ghana Easilyby Tonaton.com on February 8, 2021
Despite the availability of online tools, you may still find it difficult to select a particular apartment to rent. Hence, this article will be giving you a clear and direct roadmap to find and rent the best apartment you want without having to spend as much time and energy to get it. We will delve into the main factors to consider, offer you some tips, and finally give you a step by step process to finding an apartment in a day or two (2). The post Find Apartments for Rent in Ghana Easily appeared first on Tonaton Blog - Buying and Selling Guide.
- Writing a Great Tenancy Agreement for Your Clientsby Tonaton.com on January 6, 2021
Writing a tenancy agreement is a good tool for building a long-lasting and profitable real estate business. The sad aspect is, the exact agreement and terms surrounding tenancy are often left to assumptions and unwritten rules. This is fertile ground for disagreement and misunderstanding. Whether you are a landlord or tenant, you need to have … The post Writing a Great Tenancy Agreement for Your Clients appeared first on Tonaton Blog - Buying and Selling Guide.
- 5 Things You Should Watch out for When Buying Land In Ghanaby Tonaton.com on December 8, 2020
Buying land in Ghana is serious business. This may not be new to you. But often land buyers fall victim to fraud, scams or litigation lands. This is because of several reasons. However, the most important is to do what is within your power to reduce the possibility of falling victim. The post 5 Things You Should Watch out for When Buying Land In Ghana appeared first on Tonaton Blog - Buying and Selling Guide.
Noanyi – Live Where You Love Millenial Real Estate Blog
- How Getting Scammed Started edanra, an Online Renting Platform for Young Peopleby Kadi Tay on May 8, 2021
edanra is an online renting platform in Ghana. It plans to solve the renting needs of young people edanra is the first property platform crafting solutions for National Service Personnel Young, energetic and broke, I travelled 10 hours straight outside Accra to start my mandatory National Service after university. After moving in with a friend
- Mortgage Houses for Sale in Ghana (2021)by Kadi Tay on April 25, 2021
Buying a home outright can be expensive. Which is why mortgages or home loans are helpful to make the required down-payment on property. If you’re looking to buy a home in Ghana, and pay in installments and/or over a period, this post provides an up-to-date list of houses for sale in Ghana with mortgages and
- 5 Steps to Owning Your First House in Ghanaby Noanyi on April 16, 2021
Ready to own your first house in Ghana? Real estate broker Chris takes you through the first things you need to know. I was listening to Sarkodie’s Hand to Mouth’ song recently. Believe me, the 3mins 15 secs song which appeared to be targeted at the youth was full of wise nuggets for the old;
- Top Mortgage Providers in Ghana You Should Knowby Kadi Tay on March 30, 2021
Ready to own a home but low on cash and need help? Consider a mortgage or in layman terms, a home loan. Without saying too much, below are some of the top mortgage providers in Ghana who can help. Certified mortgage providers in Ghana Whether buying a home, building a home or upgrading your existing
- Cool Ghanaian Real Estate Shows Worth Checking Outby Kadi Tay on March 21, 2021
Real estate shows in Ghana anyone? 👀 Real estate is all around us and with it, an abundant collection of resources for content creation. Other than real estate marketplaces like Dwellys, Meqasa or Tonaton, and real estate companies like Mobus Property or Eris Properties, are there other people making content around real estate in Ghana?
- Meet Cameo 1 Homes’ Augustine Ewiah: Ghana’s Foremost Luxury Realtorby Kadi Tay on February 22, 2021
He is a passionate and dynamic real estate entrepreneur who is a CEO at Cameo 1 Homes, a growing real estate brokerage firm. It is quite surreal to know and learn about all those individuals who have strived to go beyond boundaries to make a difference not only in their lives but most importantly, the
- Best Online Furniture and Décor Shops in Ghana (2021)by Kadi Tay on February 22, 2021
This post was originally published on SpeckUp, an online furniture marketplace and has been reposted here with permission. What next right after you acquire your piece of real estate? you just moved into a new place and need some furniture or home improvement help but are too busy to hop from shop to shop to
- Digitising Land: The Way Forward for Efficient Property Registration in Ghanaby Noanyi on November 17, 2020
This article was first published by Ghana Web on October 20, 2020, titled, “Experts detail ways govt can end challenges to property registration in Ghana.” Experts at a forum on land administration have provided 17 points on how the deep-seated problems associated with land acquisition can be resolved. The forum was organised by the think
- 10 Things to Know About Luxury Apartments in Accraby Kadi Tay on November 15, 2020
Apartment hunting in Ghana can either be a delightful and fulfilling adventure or a tedious and devastating affair especially if you don’t have sufficient information to work with. What’s the average cost of a house? Where are the best neighbourhoods to live in? Where are the top apartments for sale in Ghana right now? Answers
- How To Acquire A Mortgage or Home Loan In Ghanaby Kadi Tay on November 14, 2020
Buying a home is a dream come true for many people. However, not everyone can comfortably finance their dreams outright. This is where mortgages come in to save the day. Mortgages are loans taken out to buy a house or property. Much like there are car loans, mortgages are home loans. In Ghana, these home